TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036439024

From: "myrnice" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG4; Is there an easy fix for this problem?
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 14:43:44 -0500

Jerry

Are you sure that you do not have a Death and a Burial event for these
individuals? These are two separate events in TMG.

Myrnice

"Jerry Sisler" wrote on Monday, November 04, 2002 2:38 PM
Subject: [TMG] TMG4; Is there an easy fix for this problem?

> While proof reading a Journal Descendant Report I noticed some of the
deceased people had two burial events. A little study of these people
showed that the wording for the Death Event Tag said "X person was buried
<D> etc". In other words something has changed the language of the death
tag sentence from "death" to "buried". It is a simple procedure to check
and if necessary change the language on the death event. However, there are
6500 records, which makes this a big job.

> First, I would like to know how this happened. I would like to prevent
this from happening again. Secondly, what would be the easiest way to
correct the problem. Can I filter for people with death events and then go
down a picklist checking all the death events.

This thread: