TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036443410

From: "myrnice" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Page numbers in census sources and citations
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:56:50 -0500

Beth

I looked at some sample pages from Louisiana and they are the same as
Georgia and Florida with the page number on the page w/o names. My copy of
Evidence is still packed away in a box and not available right now so I can
not determine the exact census page referred to the book.

Myrnice

"beth" wrote on Monday, November 04, 2002 3:43 PM

> Myrnice,

This thread: