TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036449258

From: "Joe & Betty Malesky" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Descendancy Chart
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:37:24 -0700

> I have been trying to send a Descendancy Chart to Microsoft Word. So
far TMG says it's there but when I open Word I can't find it. Could someone
please tell me how to do this step by step?

If you are using the TMG4 defaults the report will be in the directory
TMGW/REPORTS on your hard drive with whatever report name you assigned to
it. When you try to open the report in Word and it asks what file to look
in, you must first enter the address of your hard drive, then click on TMGW,
then on REPORTS and finally on the report name. It should then open with no
problem.

Betty Malesky
Green Valley, AZ

"He alone deserves to be remembered by his children who treasures up and
preserves the memory of his fathers." Edmund Burke, 1729-1797

This thread: