TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036460344

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Full footnote wrong in TMG4, correct in Second Site
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:39:19 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: myrnice [mailto:]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 5:29 PM

Cheri

If there is only a space in the element it does not mean that it is
populated. There is a bug in TMG, which has been reported, such that the
four pipes without the space looks like three elements instead of two. If
you put the space there it is a work around temporarily to make the program
know that you only meant to have two elements there.

This should be fixed when the next release is available.

Myrnice

"Cheri Casper" <>