TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036628864

From: "Maggie Kitts" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Can someone else with XP verify this?
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 16:27:44 -0800

As in earlier Windows screens, the tool bar across the
bottom can be
moved to either side or top or hidden and made to popup by
moving
the mouse near its hiding place.

I have a large LCD flat screen (17" diagonal) to go with my
XPHome.
I can view a bit more on the screen by adjusting my monitor
software.

Maggie