TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036812793

From: Linda Gaylord-Kuhn <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] 5.03 Bug
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 21:33:15 -0600

Thanks, Richard and Dean. I am aware of this neat feature (being able
to jump from person to person when switching views), but I honestly
don't think this is what happened just before I posted. I happened to
be viewing the Tree of Pres. John Adams and switched to Person view and
it displayed me. I don't have any tags on John Adams which would link
to my own record. <g>