TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036863209

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] 5.04
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 11:33:29 -0600

Where did you find a list of future reports in the Newsletter??? All I see
is a list of reports that were previously implemented and a list of 12
additional reports that were implemented in 5.04....

At 12:09 PM 11/9/2002 -0500, Eric Haas wrote:
>The FGS is listed on the menu, grayed out. I don't think they would
>have put it on the menu if they didn't intend to include it. The list
>of future reports, as I understand it, is a list of the reports on
>which WG is currently working, not a complete list of all reports yet
>to come.

XXENDSXX

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page has moved to the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

Includes allied surnames of Bumpass, Byerly, Daughtrey, Ford (Faure),
Harper, Harr, Wilhite/Wilhoit. Also researching Burnett, Daniel, McMurry,
Hardy, Hill, Bondurant, Stansbury, Towne, Kincaid, and Rose, and others.

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: