TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036870724

From: "Candice Becker" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Font in Preview
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 13:41:47 -0600

After you choose to open the Individual Narrative, you get the primary
screen which has an "Options" button in the lower left hand corner.
Click on this button and you get go to a page with many tabs at the top.
Click on the "Fonts" tab. Another screen displays the current Font
settings for each type data that will print. By clicking on the "..."
button you can change the font, the style and the size. Once you have
set the first one (Text) you can set all the data to print alike by
clicking on the button that looks like 2 pages. (The mouse-over tells
you it will copy this font to other fields.)