TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036871167

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Font in Preview
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 13:46:07 -0600

If you want to change it for the Individual Narrative Preview that you get
when you click on the button on the button bar, you first must select that
report in the Configuration Name box at the top of the Report Definition
Screen.....then do as Candice says....

At 01:41 PM 11/9/2002 -0600, Candice Becker wrote:
>After you choose to open the Individual Narrative, you get the primary
>screen which has an "Options" button in the lower left hand corner.
>Click on this button and you get go to a page with many tabs at the top.
>Click on the "Fonts" tab. Another screen displays the current Font
>settings for each type data that will print. By clicking on the "..."
>button you can change the font, the style and the size. Once you have
>set the first one (Text) you can set all the data to print alike by
>clicking on the button that looks like 2 pages. (The mouse-over tells
>you it will copy this font to other fields.)

XXENDSXX

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page has moved to the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

Includes allied surnames of Bumpass, Byerly, Daughtrey, Ford (Faure),
Harper, Harr, Wilhite/Wilhoit. Also researching Burnett, Daniel, McMurry,
Hardy, Hill, Bondurant, Stansbury, Towne, Kincaid, and Rose, and others.

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: