TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036880170

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG 5.04 Descendent Indented Narrative Report
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 16:16:30 -0600

I think you are confusing the Descendent Indented Narrative Report with the
Journal reports which are not available in tmg5 as of yet. The Descendant
Narriative Reports prints in chronological sequence as in tmg4. The Journal
reports print the BMDB tags in the first paragraph.

At 04:46 PM 11/9/2002 -0500, Damon Floyd wrote:
>Won't we be able to have the Birth, Marriages, Divorces and Death Tags in
>the first paragraph as in 4.0?

XXENDSXX

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page has moved to the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

Includes allied surnames of Bumpass, Byerly, Daughtrey, Ford (Faure),
Harper, Harr, Wilhite/Wilhoit. Also researching Burnett, Daniel, McMurry,
Hardy, Hill, Bondurant, Stansbury, Towne, Kincaid, and Rose, and others.

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: