TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036883864

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Can't I just view a report?
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 17:18:05 -0600

At 05:13 PM 11/9/2002 -0600, Paul E. Lawrence wrote:
>>To print the report, click on Print & Save. What is saved is the Report
>>definition, not the itself which is only save if you select output to
>>file and give it a file name.
>
>Left a work out "not the REPORT itself"....

and of course I mean word, not work...my fingers are completely out of
control to say nothing of my mind... <g>

XXENDSXX

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page has moved to the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

Includes allied surnames of Bumpass, Byerly, Daughtrey, Ford (Faure),
Harper, Harr, Wilhite/Wilhoit. Also researching Burnett, Daniel, McMurry,
Hardy, Hill, Bondurant, Stansbury, Towne, Kincaid, and Rose, and others.

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: