TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036890293

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Months
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 19:04:53 -0600

Select the IN report from the Report Menu. On the Configuration Name line
open up the drop down menu, select Individual Narrative Preview. Make the
options changes you want. Click on Save or Print & Save and you changes
will be saved and used when you use the tool bar button...

At 03:48 PM 11/9/2002 -0800, Cheri Casper wrote:
>Paul - While I was selecting the full months and saving it with my own
>configuration name, I was still clicking on the IN Preview button on the
>toolbar which brings up the default IN, not my customized one. Slap up side
>the head. Now what I would like to do is have my customized IN Preview
>popup when I use the toolbar button.

XXENDSXX

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page has moved to the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

Includes allied surnames of Bumpass, Byerly, Daughtrey, Ford (Faure),
Harper, Harr, Wilhite/Wilhoit. Also researching Burnett, Daniel, McMurry,
Hardy, Hill, Bondurant, Stansbury, Towne, Kincaid, and Rose, and others.

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: