TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036898422

From: "Rhonda Carter" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Error 15 message on backup
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 21:20:22 -0600

Ray,
I had this problem a week or so ago, with 5.03, after backing almost daily
since February (I was previously using 4.0d). I called Wholly Genes and
wrote to the software message board (Easy CD Creator), since they don't have
a way of contacting them, and no one seemed to know what the problem was.
My backup would work fine until time to actually write it to CD, then I
would get the message that the zip file was left on C:. After about a week
of trying everything I could, somehow, I got an error message that indicated
that I was not the administrator and could not access the CD for this
function....so I re-formatted the CD and have had no problem since....knock
on wood. Still don't know what happened, but just glad to get it resolved.
The backup is actually written to C:, so you have a copy of it there, and
can just "drag" it to the CD if nothing else works.

Hope this works for you.
Rhonda Carter