TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036936396

From: "myrnice" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] 5.04 Endnote spacing
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 08:53:16 -0500

Mary

You may be able to make changes in the app.ini file directly but TMG 5 is
designed so you do not have to do this and Bob Velke has discouraged us from
even mentioning this file.

I can not see any option available for this unless the option "Spaces
Between Sentences" on the Miscellaneous tab of the original report will do
it. I am going to test this and if it does not work I will report it to the
developers.

Myrnice

"Mary Lou Bailey" wrote on Sunday, November 10, 2002 8:43 AM
Subject: [TMG] 5.04 Endnote spacing

> In TMG 4.x you could go into the tmg.ini file and set the line spacing
between endnotes to single, double, or triple spacing. In Version 5.04 I
find the file app.ini, but no configuration option to change the endnote
spacing from the current double spacing to single spacing. Is there anyplace
to do this?
> Mary Lou Bailey

This thread: