TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036946341

From: Richard Brogger <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] setting one of many exhibits to primary
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 10:39:01 -0600

Hello Linda and Sam,

When you open Exhibit Log, set the Focus as "A Person" to eliminate
any exhibits attached to events, etc. Select the image you want to
make primary and right click on the thumbnail. In properties, check
the box for "Primary" and click [OK]. You will be returned to the
Image List and the thumbnail of the Primary image for "A Person" will
have an asterisk ahead of the topic.

If this does not work, I will need to know more details.

Richard Brogger

Linda Gaylord-Kuhn wrote:

> I've had this same problem this morning. The workaround is to delete
> and re-add the photos ... sigh.

This thread: