TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036948543

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Custom Toolbar
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 11:16:03 -0600

As far as your sources are concern...endnotes do not show on the Screen
when the report is viewed. You have to run the Endnote report to see the
Endnotes. If you want your sources to show on the screen with the report
you should select Embedded or Embedded with parentheses.

At 09:05 AM 11/10/2002 -0800, Cheri Casper wrote:
>Thanks to all I finally have a button that goes to*my* customized report.
>But now how to get rid of the reference numbers to relationship tags and
>name tags and how to see my sources is my new issue.

XXENDSXX

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page has moved to the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

Includes allied surnames of Bumpass, Byerly, Daughtrey, Ford (Faure),
Harper, Harr, Wilhite/Wilhoit. Also researching Burnett, Daniel, McMurry,
Hardy, Hill, Bondurant, Stansbury, Towne, Kincaid, and Rose, and others.

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: