TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036966466

From: "Ken Mullins" <>
Subject: [TMG] wish list for TMG 5.1 Cut and paste tags
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 16:14:47 -0600

Have you ever typed in all the data for a tag, only to find that you had
the wrong person? I occasionally find that I have done this, and wish I
could "move" or "cut and paste" the tag to the correct person.

Similar, is when several people are all buried in the same cemetery and
the date is the only difference (same source) is the date. I would like
to "copy and paste" the tag, then edit the date or whatever else need to
be changed.

If TMG does support this and I am somehow missing it, please reply and
tell me how.

Ken, Chyrl, Elizabeth & Alexander Mullins

http://www.geocities.com/kenmullins.geo/

This thread: