TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036969592

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] wish list for TMG 5.1 Cut and paste tags
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 15:06:48 -0800

Ken - Just change the ID number of the principal of the tag to the correct
ID number and the tag will then be attached to the correct person. You can
copy a tag and change the ID number. I do this for my census records
because I like each person in the household to have their own tag and not be
identified as a witness. To copy a tag go to Edit>Copy Tag. Then change
the ID number. If you don't know the ID number, click on the binoculars and
this will let you do a find.

CheriC