TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1036979324

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Bibliography
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 19:49:01 -0600

You have to have selected to print sources under the Source tab and then
check Bibliography under the Publications Toosl tab....

At 05:39 PM 11/10/2002 -0800, Cheri Casper wrote:
>What is the secret to generating a Bibliography? After running an IN with
>sources and then trying to generate a Bib, I get the message that the
>"Cumulative Bibliography is empty." What does one need to populate the
>Bibliography?

XXENDSXX

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page has moved to the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

Includes allied surnames of Bumpass, Byerly, Daughtrey, Ford (Faure),
Harper, Harr, Wilhite/Wilhoit. Also researching Burnett, Daniel, McMurry,
Hardy, Hill, Bondurant, Stansbury, Towne, Kincaid, and Rose, and others.

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: