TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037029730

From: "Holly Hendricks" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] performance issues
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:48:50 -0500

Myrnice,
I reboot daily (at least once!) and it's been getting worse for months
now

Nancy,
I just upgraded from XP home to XP professional (what a rip-off just to
get IIS!) and had to reinstall service pack 1 after doing that, but I
haven't noticed any change in TMG performance as a result.

I'll see if there are other service packs I should get, but I know I had
them all installed when running XP home.

Thanks - these are good suggestions, but I need more! And why is just
one TMG database (the biggest) running so poorly when the rest (500-1500)
people each run faster than I can think or type?

Holly

This thread: