TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037033478

From: "Bob Velke" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] performance issues
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:51:18 -0500 (EST)

Holly said:

> Thanks - these are good suggestions, but I need more! And why is just
> one TMG database (the biggest) running so poorly when the rest
> (500-1500) people each run faster than I can think or type?

That would suggest that an option under Preferences > Project Options (not
Program options) is adversely affecting it. Is the Auto-Relation tag
turned on? If you have a lot of long lines or intermarriages, then it
could be slowing it down on that one project.

If you don't find a solution, feel free to send a copy of the project to
me and I'll see what is happening.

-Bob

This thread: