TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037045335

Subject: Re: [TMG] Some Report Generation Questions
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:08:55 EST

In a message dated 11/11/2002 11:35:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

> There is still one more option.
> Type the GORY stuff into a text file and manually link that text file as a
> footnote once the file is sent to a word processor. Granted, this is not a
>
> clean method, and requires one to remember to do so, and we all know that I
>
> do not have enough brain cells to use this method. <G>
> Teresa Ghee Elliott

I use endnotes but frequently want something in a footnote e.g. an
explanation. To make sure I remember to put the explanation in the footnote I
put < > around the info in the memo and then search for that in my word
processor.

That way the only thing the brain cells have to remember is to search of the <
.> <g>

Patt Ricketts

This thread: