TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037047446

From: "Brian Mair" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Some Report Generation Questions
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:44:06 +1300

Thanks Cheri and Terry,

Since 5.03 had no reports, and 5.04 has some, I had just become aware with 5.04 that placement of
'Un-sentenced" memo content could be subject to different handling, and began to think about that
option being part of the solution. Now that I am also aware that others have found this useful, I
believe this will indeed provide what I am looking for. Fortunately, I can still establish such a
personal practice without having to rework already existing sentence structures and memo
fields......

Brian