TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037049715

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Okay I need filter help
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:22:18 -0600

At 06:47 AM 11/12/2002 +1030, Robin Lamacraft wrote:
>1 ) Are there filter operations that *really* seem to be broken? (If so,
>has anyone report these to Tech support? There is no indication of this on
>TMG-L.)

The only one that I am aware of is

Flag <> does not equal (it acts like equal)

and I have reported this....

XXENDSXX

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page has moved to the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

Includes allied surnames of Bumpass, Byerly, Daughtrey, Ford (Faure),
Harper, Harr, Wilhite/Wilhoit. Also researching Burnett, Daniel, McMurry,
Hardy, Hill, Bondurant, Stansbury, Towne, Kincaid, and Rose, and others.

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: