TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037057864

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Clearing Filtered Picklist
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:38:11 -0600

Can't help you there then, I thought you were referring to the button at
the top of the PE. It is not grey for me and the button in the Filter
window is not grey for me unless there is no filter. Once a filter has been
entered the Clear button in the Filter window becomes active for me....

At 03:14 PM 11/11/2002 -0800, Cheri Casper wrote:
>Paul - The filter definition window is exactly where it *is* greyed out. I
>guess I didn't explain myself well enough. I have had some very odd ball
>experiences with filtered Picklists. In one project I can run a filter
>perfectly fine. If I run the same filter in a different project, I get some
>duplicates on the Picklist (not all), so that the PL runs through the
>alphabet (sorted by surname) and then starts over again. This is a single
>criteria filter: Any Event County Contains Marshall. Don't know why it
>works okey dokey in one project and differently in a different project.

XXENDSXX

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page has moved to the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

Includes allied surnames of Bumpass, Byerly, Daughtrey, Ford (Faure),
Harper, Harr, Wilhite/Wilhoit. Also researching Burnett, Daniel, McMurry,
Hardy, Hill, Bondurant, Stansbury, Towne, Kincaid, and Rose, and others.

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: