TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037060265

From: "Steve Alvarez" <>
Subject: [TMG] Audit Report Bug: Maybe
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:17:45 -0600

Being new to TMG this is the first time I have been able to run any sort of report to assist me in cleaning up my data, since my transfer from FTM. So I started out with an easy one. The Audit Report.

I noticed during my clean-up, the audit report did not pick up things. For example I had a male who had 10 children. The audit report picked this up, but did not pick up the Flag being set at living even though there was a death date.

Also, I had a lady who married before she was 16, the audit report picked this up, but again did not pick up the Living tag as being set to "L" even though there was a death date.

Is this normal?

There were several similar to this but I will not list them all.

Steve

This thread: