TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037111978

From: Terry Reigel <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Audit Report Bug: Maybe
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:39:44 -0500

Steve Alvarez wrote:

>I noticed during my clean-up, the audit report did not pick up things. For example I had a male who had 10 children. The audit report picked this up, but did not pick up the Flag being set at living even though there was a death date.
>
>Also, I had a lady who married before she was 16, the audit report picked this up, but again did not pick up the Living tag as being set to "L" even though there was a death date.
>
>Is this normal?

I just tested this and it works correctly for me. When I have a person
with a death tag, with the Living Flag set to either ? or Y, I get a
report "Death when LIVING flag is not equal to N." Is your Audit report
set to look for this? -- Click the Options button at the bottom of the
Report Definition screen, then look on the Miscellaneous tab, last entry
in the the Death box at the upper right.

Terry Reigel

This thread: