TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037117374

From: George King <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Sources and Citiations
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:09:34 -0500

Earlier today Steve Alvarez asked:

>As part of my clean-up, I would like to run a report and print it on the
>people who have a source/citation attached to them. Is this possible yet
>in TMG5?

No, not yet. You will likely want a List of Citations report that will
include both the name of the person and the tag(s) that cite the source.

For those who are doing extensive cleanup you will want to design a List of
Citations report with a focus something like: Source number equals [?]. The
[?] makes the report reusable. Then put an custom icon on the toolbar to
run the report. See custom Toolbar Manager in TMG 5 Help.

George

This thread: