TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037194284

From: "Hawick" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] 5.04_married name again...and again...and again...
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:34:09 -0500

I have had a similar, different problem. When the computer asks if I want to
create a married name for the wife, TMG sometimes grabs another person from
the database (regardless of sex) and gives them the married name. I did this
several times before I realized the person on the prompt was not the person
I wanted. It has caused me many headaches. Sent it into WG, but so far no
solution. They have been unable to duplicate (the typical computer
situation--like trying to get a mechanic to hear the sounds coming from
under the dashboard).

Kurt Laidlaw