TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037220937

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] (Fwd) Problem with Married Name Tag
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:55:47 -0600

Not in v4. That capability exists in v5. In v5 you can select which name to
use for any tag and/or for the witnesses to the tag....

At 03:42 PM 11/13/2002 -0500, James P. Colgate wrote:
>Is there a way, when I add the Legatee witness, to specify the use of
>a name other than the Primary name? I've tried choosing the married name
>from the picklist when adding the Legatee witness, but this added Legatee
>witness always reverts to the Primary name.

XXENDSXX

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page has moved to the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

Includes allied surnames of Bumpass, Byerly, Daughtrey, Ford (Faure),
Harper, Harr, Wilhite/Wilhoit. Also researching Burnett, Daniel, McMurry,
Hardy, Hill, Bondurant, Stansbury, Towne, Kincaid, and Rose, and others.

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: