TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037246566

From: Joe Makowiec <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Charts
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 23:02:46 -0500

At 03:11 PM 11-13-2002 -0800, Debbe Hagner wrote:
>I was wondering if I can save the chart in TIFF format
>or PTL (Plotter format)... I want a local plot
>printer (who does alot of blue print) to print many
>copies of these charts for me... (Christmas gift)

Another possibility: Ask the printer what device he/she's using. Install
the drivers for that device on your computer (Start>Settings>Printers ->
Add a printer), and tell it that it's attached to "File:". Then when you
print the chart, send it to that printer, and take the resulting file to
the print shop. You may want to try this on a small chart before you do it
for real.

Joe
--
Joe Makowiec can be reached at: