TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037247476

From: Glee <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Toolbar buttons will not work
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 22:17:56 -0600

.

-----Original Message-----
From: Henry Cranford [mailto:]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, a2002 6:54 PM
Subject: [TMG] Toolbar buttons will not work

I can not get the toolbar buttons to work when I click on them. I have
uninstalled TMG 5.04, deleted all TMG 5 files, installed 5.03, and upgraded
to 5.04. I have not imported or created any projects. The toolbar buttons
will not work in the sample project. The menu commands work excellently
except for the exit shortcut key command. What am I doing wrong?
I frequently have the same problem where the toolbar options are
greyed........ If I go to the picklist and then return to the main screen,
the problem is resolved
Glee

This thread: