TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037312733

From: "Arnt Stavne" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] 5.04 import of a Legacy 4.0 file
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 23:25:33 +0100

If you have started with Legacy 3.0 or earlier and upgraded your family file
to 4.0 like I did, then it could help creating a new family file in Legacy
4.0 and copy the data to that file first before transfering to TMG. A file
created in Legacy 3.0 that is upgraded to Legacy 4.0 and a file created in
Legacy 4.0 has some small differences that doesn't show up in Legacy but
causes problem in the transfer to TMG.

There is one problem with this operation and that is that all events
connected to marriage in Legacy loses their sources during the copy to the
new dataset.

Arnt Stavne