TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037342811

From: "Chris" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] ROPROTECTIONMAN error
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:46:51 +1000

Hi Robin!

The error message does not come up if:
- I do a backup without having made any changes
- I do a backup from within the program by going to File - Backup

It appears to only occur when I have made changes to my program, then
close and when it asks if I want to backup, I do. It doesn't seem to
make any difference if I overwrite an existing backup, or make a new one
with a new filename.

Regards
Chris
Rockhampton