TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037375090

Subject: [TMG] v5.04: Error messages after GenBridge; should I ignore them?
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:44:50 -0500

I started an import last night (25,000 people - approximately 10 hours to
complete) when I checked it this morning there was an error message:

Unknown member RACPANEL. 7 TMGAPPOBJ.RLHASEXHIBIT_ASSIGN

This message may have been there when I got to my computer or it may have
popped up when I clicked on the button to look at the Import Listing File.
The Import Listing File says "No Errors Encountered."

If I click on either "Retry" or "Ignore" the same message immediately pops
back up. When I clicked on "Cancel" (?) ... or whatever the third button
was the message window went away and When I then clicked on the button to
close the Import Listing File I got the following error message:

Unknown member RACPANEL. 11 FRMMEMO.EDBMEMO.LOSTFOCUS

When I clicked on Retry I got the same message again. When I clicked on
Ignore I got:

Unknown member RACPANEL. 16 TMGAPPOBJ.MCTBE

When I clicked on Retry I got the same message again. When I clicked on
Ignore the error window went away and I got no more error messages. All
looked normal at this point. When I clicked to close the Import Listing
file (again) I got the following error message:

Unknown member RACPANEL. 5 CUSTOOLBARMANAGER.MREFRESHBUTTONS

When I clicked on Retry I got the same message again; when I clicked on
Ignore I got the same message but after clicking it about eight times the
error messages stopped. All looks normal again and I have the TMG screen
with no project open. When I clicked on File > Open Project I got:

Unknown member RACPANEL. 30 BASEFORM.RLHIDE_ASSIGN

Repeated clicks on Ignore got me:

Unknown member RACPANEL. 39 FRMDETAILS.RLHIDE_ASSIGN
Unknown member RACPANEL. 30 FRMFLAGS.RLHIDE_ASSIGN
Unknown member RACPANEL. 30 FRMCHILDREN.RLHIDE_ASSIGN
Unknown member RACPANEL. 30 FRMSIBLING.RLHIDE_ASSIGN

Abort got me the TMG screen with no project open. At this point I clicked
on File > Exit and TMG closed normally. When I restarted TMG it apparently
opened the dataset I had just imported normally.

Are others getting these errors?
Should I ignore them? Should I worry about them? What should I do?

Walt

This thread: