TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037384264

From: "myrnice" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG5.04 - children appearing out of order in descendant chart
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:17:44 -0500

Beth

If there is no birthorder flag for an individual, they are sorted by sort
date. You should not have any problem with what you are trying to do unless
there is a problem with TMG.

Have you looked at the options in File > Preferences > Tag Box? There is no
option to use the actual date for the sort, but you can determine where to
place undated tags and name tags.

Myrnice

"beth" wrote on Friday, November 15, 2002 12:55 PM
Subject: RE: [TMG] TMG5.04 - children appearing out of order in descendant
chart