TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037459514

From: "James P. Colgate" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] PDF
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 10:11:54 -0500

> At 02:00 AM 11-16-2002 -0600, Tami Bunkers Dolan wrote:
> >Has anyone tried to include a link to a PDF file, either thru the exhibit
> >log or the memo of a tag? I've been downloading census files and saving
> >them as PDF files. I like to be able to link to the file in TMG so that
> >when I'm in TMG I can look at the census file or when I create my
webpage,
> >have a hyperlink to the census image.

Before you put the downloaded census page on your web site, I'd be sure to
read the fine print on the agreement you have with the company that gave you
access to the image in the first place. There may be some kind o license
agreement or something that would require you to get permission or pay a
royalty or something. Then again there might not be, given that it's a
government record. I don;t know the law, but it's good to check.

James Colgate
Sharon. CT

This thread: