TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037461807

From: "myrnice" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Desendancy Indented report
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 10:50:07 -0500

If you select "Filtered Group" and enter a filter such as "ID Number = 1
END" then you can add the spouse descendants and ancestors the same as you
did in TMG 4. In TMG 4 you did not get the spouse either unless you used a
filtered group.

Myrnice

"David's Personal Account" wrote on Saturday, November 16, 2002 8:29 AM

> GRRRRRRRRRH, my favorite Descendancy reporttoo. Just checked, it wasn't
> like that in the 4 edition. I love that report, but I guess I won't be
able
> to use it now :(
>
> --David

This thread: