TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037477211

From: "Carol Simpson" <>
Subject: Re: Languages, was Re: [TMG] 5.04 Date Modifiers
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 11:07:33 -0900

Great! I waited for this thread to resolve (and for Jeff to be the "guinea
pig"), did just what he did and it worked fine - thanks to Richard Brogger!
I have another question, though. Just what is English2, that people keep
referring to? What is the difference between English and English2? I had
hoped the answer might become obvious as people kept referring to it....but
alas.

Carol Simpson
Homer, Alaska