TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037482972

From: "Diane Hicks" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] TMG 5.04 - Missing citations
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 13:42:52 -0800

Hi Andrew...

> > I am still having a problem with missing citations in TMG v5.04.

> Yes, I had the same problem in 5.03 and reported it, along with sample
> files, to Wholly Genes a couple of months ago. I was told the problem had
> been fixed and that the revised code would be in 5.04. It looks like the
> problem hasn't been resolved <sigh>.

I sent a copy of my dataset to Wholly Genes a while ago also, but I
haven't heard anything more from them. You are the only other
person I have heard from with this same problem, which surprises
me. I'll be curious to know if the problem still exists in your 5.04,
'cause it does in mine. :(

Thanks for your response!

Diane

---