TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037499045

From: "David's Personal Account" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Desendancy Indented report
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 21:12:11 -0500

Myrnice,

It worked for my one report, I tried it again for John George Kupper, and
with the identical filter, it doesn't put the spouse's info. I am
frustrated. I guess this is operator driven.

(ID Number = 1299 ) END
I have only the spouses button checked.

I have an image of my filters screen: http://www.pswja.org/prob.gif

Also what are the Anscestors & descendant check boxes. Thanks for your time
and patient for a novice user.

--David