TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037559518

From: "Peter B.Hill" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] 4.0 Ahnentafel Reports BIG PROBLEM
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 14:05:04 -0500

At 11:14 AM 11/17/2002 -0600, you wrote:

>Sorry, I don't see where you do that. In 4.0 that option disappears when
>you select the person view of the parent. I did check and make sure that
>the marriage was.

Deb:-

In 4.0, if the parents are listed at the bottom under the Person View of
the subject, then they are primary. Otherwise they will appear in the Tag
box following a Mother-XXX or Father-XXX tag, where XXX is Nat, Ado, Stp, etc.

It sounds to me as if your parents should be regarded as primary, so I
don't believe this is the cause of the problem. And you have indicated that
surety is not the problem, either.

This may be one for Tech Support, which has always, in my experience, been
very responsive to problems like this. I wish you luck with them

Pete Hill

This thread: