TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037568893

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Special Report?
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 15:35:15 -0600

The Ancestral Journal Narrative probably comes the closest to what you are
looking for. It's not available as of yet.

At 12:45 PM 11/17/2002 -0800, gymhunk wrote:
>I'm not sure if such a report is in the works, but I thought I'd ask,
>anyway.
>
>I'm looking for an ahnentafel-like ancestry chart. However, each generation
>is not just the bare essentials of the married couple of each ancestral
>generation, but also includes as part of the report, all the children and
>their information (birth, death, marriage, to whom), but not the
>grandchildren of the married couple (meaning not the children of the
>children). The known children would be listed immediately under the persons
>annotated as an ancestral generation.
>
>Is such a report contemplated? If not, is there a way to customize an
>existing (or planned) report to give me that kind of ancestor ahnentafel
>(ahnenliste)?

XXENDSXX

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page has moved to the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

Includes allied surnames of Bumpass, Byerly, Daughtrey, Ford (Faure),
Harper, Harr, Wilhite/Wilhoit. Also researching Burnett, Daniel, McMurry,
Hardy, Hill, Bondurant, Stansbury, Towne, Kincaid, and Rose, and others.

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: