TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037572442

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] 5.04: List of Sources
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 16:34:24 -0600

I've verified this and have reported it to the developers.....

At 11:05 PM 11/17/2002 +0100, Arnt Stavne wrote:
>I have tried to use filter options in List of Sources, but some of them
>causes error messages.
>
>If I try to set up a filter with condition Title Is not Empty, it results in
>the following error messages
>
>Command contains unrecognized phrase/keyword 120XFILTERSOURCE
>
>If I use a filter for Source Type is Church/Cemetry Record, it results in
>this error message:
>
>Invalid Source condition!
>
>This message is in a little window up right, and nothing more happens before
>I press enter and I get this message:
>
>Alias is not found. 81 REPORTOBJ.MFILTERSOURCES
>

>Has anyone else seen this?

XXENDSXX

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page has moved to the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

Includes allied surnames of Bumpass, Byerly, Daughtrey, Ford (Faure),
Harper, Harr, Wilhite/Wilhoit. Also researching Burnett, Daniel, McMurry,
Hardy, Hill, Bondurant, Stansbury, Towne, Kincaid, and Rose, and others.

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: