TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037576434

Subject: Re: [TMG] Refreshing a data set
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 18:40:34 -0500

At 10:24 AM 17/11/2002, Terry Reigel wrote:
>The one difference I see is that your previous import settings are
>preserved when you use Refresh ...

Terry

I expected when I used refresh that the "previous import settings" would be
preserved.

Some of them are, but in importing from FTM there are settings for whether
the Comment/Location field for each FTM fact is to be imported as a
Location, as a Comment, or as a delimited Location and Comment field. These
do not seem to be saved.

As a result I see only very marginal value in using refresh. If the import
settings were all saved it would be very valuable to me.

Walt

This thread: