TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037587638

From: Deb Koplen <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] 4.0 Ahnentafel Reports BIG PROBLEM
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:47:30 -0600

What is the key to the difference in how an Ahnentafel chart is generated
and a box chart is generated. My box charts are perfect, but my ahnentafel
charts are full of An unknown individual

Deb Koplen
http://home.swbell.net/koplend/

Grand Prairie, TX
MSN Instant Messenger: Freckles6932
"Right Smak dab between Dallas & Fort Worth"