TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037641516

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Type to get to Source
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:45:29 -0800

I find that entering numbers if most tricky as the last element of a filter
for the PL or the PE. TMG just sort of stops entering data after the first
three digitis so that 1850 comes out 185. Then it takes me about a couple
of tries to get the complete date in. It appears that you can enter the
date by merely having the cursor in the field, but that you have to "select"
the entire field before you can enter anything over 3 digits.

CheriC