TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037719524

From: Fran segall <>
Subject: [TMG] changing the way the memo screen displays
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:25:24 -0500

In 4.0d, when you enter a screen, e.g. the tag memo, the menu bar
changes to choices relevant to that function - one of which is the
ability to control how the memo DISPLAYS (fonts, spacing, etc.). I'm
not referring to printer codes, just the way my tired old eyes view
things on a high-res (therefore teensy-weensy characters) monitor.

I don't see any way to control this in 5.04. I know that by maximizing
the screen, I can make it larger, but that's not always a good
alternative. I certainly hope I'm just missing something - I'd like to
think that 5.x won't TAKE AWAY features, but I couldn't find it in help
either.

What am I missing?

This thread: