TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037982229

Subject: Re: Name tags (was Re: [TMG] Married Names)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:23:49 EST

In a message dated 11/22/2002 10:20:22 AM Central Standard Time,
writes:

> Teresa,
> Just to be clear, I assume you mean all but the primary Name Tag. Because
> of the way the primary name appears both in TMG 4 and TMG 5, it is easy
> sometimes to forget that by default the primary name is held a Name-Var
> tag, and even if the tag type is different, it is a tag in the Name group.
>
> Allen

Allen
Duh! Yes, I do that. Totally forgot about the fact that it is also a
Name-Var tag. I should say that I create name tags for each type of document
used and save the Name-Var tag for just the primary name so that I don't have
to worry about accidentally marking it --. Actually you can't edit the
sentence for the primary name tag. I just tried in 5.0.
Teresa Ghee Elliott

This thread: