TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2002-11 > 1037995605

From: Allen Mellen <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] 5.04 citation bug
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:07:22 -0500

Gordon Banks
> >Does anyone know a way to filter or accent each person so that it shows
>only those with citations with no surety? That way I could locate and fix the
> >people who have been munged.

and I replied:

>There is not yet a way to accent on surety in TMG 5, but you can filter
>the Project Explorer or Picklist.
>Try: Any Event Group > Max Surety1 Is Empty.

Gordon then asked:

>Does Any Event Group get relationship tags as well, or do I need another
>condition to pick up those?

Unfortunately, "Any Event Group" does not include Relationship tags and in
5.04 there is not yet any way to filter for Relationship surety. This
condition is possible in v4 in both the List of People and (in a different
form) in the List of Citations.

Perhaps Tech Support can help you.

Allen

Allen Mellen -- New York, NY and Heart Lake, Susquehanna County, PA
permanent email address:<>
http://www.geocities.com/allenmellen
http://www.geocities.com/allenmellen/tmg.html

This thread: